Please note that you can lose game progress if your client loses connection to the internet, even if only for a few seconds.
Here's what can happen: At some point during your gameplay, your device loses access to the internet, but the game is still playable on your device for a small period of time until the client needs to load again. While you were in this state, you opened a Gold Chest and the Diamonds or Free Chest were removed from your count. However, this action was not sent to our server. When you reconnect with our server, your account will be in the exact state it was in prior to losing connection. This means that your Diamonds/Free Chest were returned.
Unfortunately, since your Diamonds/Free Chest were returned & our database shows that you never received these Heroes, we are unable to provide further compensation.
This can be prevented in the future. Just be certain you're playing on a stable HIGH-SPEED WiFi or LTE internet connection. This can't guarantee flawless gameplay, but will make these instances extremely rare. If this is a persistent issue, try playing on other networks to see how it affects gameplay. Additionally, if other people on your network are using the web, it may affect bandwidth.
Note: If you receive an in-game "unstable connection warning" you should immediately stop making actions in the game & restart the application so you can reestablish a connection. Actions made within the game when connection is lost will not be saved, therefore you will lose this progress. We are unable to verify actions made or rewards earned when connection is lost.
To increase your chances of avoiding crashes/connection issues & improve device performance you can:
- Always play connected to a stable high-speed WiFi or LTE Network & upgrade to a faster internet speed with your service provider if needed.
- Be sure to play near your WiFi access point, and if necessary upgrade your hardware.
- Play on a device with a minimum of 1-2GB of RAM (Playing on an outdated device can result in performance issues. If your device is low on RAM or more than 2 years old, please consider a device upgrade to support online mobile gaming.)
- Close applications running in the background of your device.
- Uninstall & re-install the current version of our application directly from your App Store. (If playing on Android, also clear your store cache).
- Frequently reboot your device.
- Update the OS on your device. (Please check for a software update)
- Avoid rooting/jailbreaking your device, as we do not support these devices.
If none of these tips help, you may want to consider factory resetting your device.