The reconnect prompt can sometimes take a few minutes to appear based on your Internet connection. As a result, you may be able to begin upgrades, train troops, collect loot or make other actions within the game, despite your connection to the server already being lost.
Here is what can happen: if you make an action in-game, and subsequently lose connection with our server, you may see that the action occurred your device, even though the command was never sent to our servers. When you come back online, it will appear that the upgrade was lost. However, all of the resources that were "spent" on the upgrade/troops will be back in your account when you reconnect. If you spent Diamonds to purchase the missing resources you will see the pr resources in your account.
Please note, if you were attacked in between the time that you lost connection/reconnected you may notice a difference in resources based on the results of the battle.
This can be prevented in the future. Just be certain you're playing on a stable connection. This won't guarantee flawless gameplay, but will make these instances extremely rare. If this is a persistent issue, try playing on other networks to see how it affects gameplay. Additionally, if other people on your network are using the web, it may affect bandwidth.
To increase your chances of avoiding crashes/connection issues & improve device performance you can:
- Always play connected to a strong WiFi or LTE Network & upgrade to a faster internet speed with your service provider.
- Close applications running in the background of your device
- Enable 'low performance mode' (toggled in the Options Menu)
- Uninstall & re-install the current version of our application directly from the App Store
- Frequently reboot your device
- Update the OS on your device. (Please check for a software update)
- Be sure to play near your WiFi access point, and if necessary upgrade your hardware.
- Avoid rooting your device, as we do not support rooted devices.
- Play on a device with a minimum of 1-2GB of RAM (Playing on an outdated device can cause result in performance issues)
- If none of these tips help, you may want to consider factory resetting your device