If your battle log reflect something different than the result you saw following an attack, the change was most likely due to a mid-gameplay connectivity error.
Here's what can happen: you start a battle, deploying some troops. At some point during the attack, your device loses access to the internet. You end up playing the attack to its conclusion. But, the remainder of the fight won't register because you had lost connection to the game. This is why your attack log might look different than what you remember; it reflects only what was saved to the game.
This can be prevented in the future. Just be certain you're playing on a stable connection. This won't guarantee flawless gameplay, but will make these instances extremely rare. If this is a persistent issue, try playing on other networks to see how it affects gameplay. Additionally, if other people on your network are using the web, it may affect bandwidth.
To increase your chances of avoiding crashes/connection issues & improve device performance you can:
- Always play connected to a strong WiFi or LTE Network & upgrade to a faster internet speed with your service provider.
- Close applications running in the background of your device
- Enable 'low performance mode' (toggled in the Options Menu)
- Uninstall & re-install the current version of our application directly from the App Store
- Frequently reboot your device
- Update the OS on your device. (Please check for a software update)
- Be sure to play near your WiFi access point, and if necessary upgrade your hardware.
- Avoid rooting your device, as we do not support rooted devices.
- Play on a device with a minimum of 1-2GB of RAM (Playing on an outdated device can cause result in performance issues)
- If none of these tips help, you may want to consider factory resetting your device